- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined
- Heat coconut oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- Remove from heat to a plate
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed
Yields 18 pancakes
Don't worry - you can thank me later! You will, promise :) Ok so...
I know you've all been waiting to know what I keep talking about. I have signed up and committed to run 13 races in 2013. I did not pick a set distance, just mixing it up. Jill and Jen have set up this #13in2013 challenge - and I am SUPER STOKED for the challenge. You have 12 months to get all 13 races in!! My first race will be a virtual 5K today hosted by Laura. She is hosting a #5bythe5th that will help make sure I have goals to help meet my races! #5bythe5th goes till June so it will give you 6 races in 6 months. I am looking forward to heading out this afternoon and using my sweet new Garmin on my first of my 13 races!!
How are you choosing to #SweatPink today?
I'll post about my run & just got an email from Alycia - the WODs for the Garage Games have been announced - we'll talk about that too :)